To dear reader.



Quite often as I sit in my couch, I push myself to contemplate. Think about life. And so, quite often I have absolutely null notions. A million things in my mind, racing at a speed no one can envisage, and yet none I can portray with my words.
You can't force it.
No pioneer is a result of coaxing. It's the ease, the calm, the slow progress.
Hence, only when I have zilch of a warning, will my grey cells start sparking like a construction site. Rushing to note down my own views, or gone. Forever.
It's more difficult than you think. For it's not what's building in your head, it's the imprinting on a piece of paper that's tangled.
"Why don't you post more often?", is such a daily inquiry and I understand the curiosity too. But I'd rather wait for a few weeks before I know I'm sharing something worthwhile than post something just for the sake of it.
Just somethings I want my reader to know. You are important and every acknowledgement and appreciation only inspires me to write more.
.
Happy World Poetry Day ❤

Comments