Bournvita to Beer.


"Oh God Mom!Seriously! I caaannnn't" , 
I say as I push my cup towards her, trying to undo the taste of the sweet milk on my tongue. I almost feel the taste in my mouth even now, as I kiss my kingfisher.
How fast did this transition take place?
Didn't she just warn me to do my homework. When did that turn into all these assignments that I haven't and don't wish to turn in?
Didn't my dad just scold me for destroying all his office file work? When did it become a disappointment in me, way bigger. So deep, I can see it in his eyes.
I cried my eyes out, like minutes ago, I promise! My sister and I argued about who gets the bigger piece of cake. Then why is she acting like it's been years and nothing that I do matters anymore. How did we grow apart so much in minutes?
I hate my brother! Why'd he push me off the couch for a remote?! And now that I give it to him he isn't here. Why'd he move away to abroad for such a stupid reason? Weren't we just watching our T.V show few moments back?
What happened?!
Was I unconscious?!
Did I time-travel?!
Was it a fast forward?!
How did the longest journey, 
Just pass by?
" The one from Bournvita to Beer ".
.
.
Akanksha Birari :)

Comments