Fire in me.



Cause I couldn't do anything substantial regarding how I was feeling looking at you. 
Do you think about me, when a song plays?
When a lyric touches your heart?
Do you smile?
When you see something not even close to what we've ever had?
But relatable nonetheless?
Do you believe we'll ever be as close as two people have ever been?
And not break apart, in the toughest of hurdles too?
Do you feel the flush of musings known-unknown, when a thought of me passes by your mind?
Do you wish the miles in between had vanished like a black spell, to get just a glimpse of me?
Do you gaze into the infinity, creating our own immortal story in your thoughts?
Do you hold my gifts close to your heart, like a horcrux keeping you alive?
Cause I might not be able to unveil my desire, but mine is just as strong as yours is, the fire.

Comments