Taboo Love



I am falling in love.
I know it's atypical, sometimes considered a bit too much.
Taboo, bizarre, uncustomary, weird .
None of it I pay heed to, cause I love her.
I love the way she thinks,
I adore the way her lips curve.
What is that spark I feel in my soul when I see her eyes gleam?
The flare in her walk blossoms my heart.
Her stories that she tells me in zillion different perspectives.
All the food that she fawns over,
All the movies she cries watching or the scenes that crack her up.
The memes for which she keeps scrolling.
The pictures she loves to get clicked.
She is a fragile beauty.

But mind you, strength is her other name.
Strength, she shows when you thought every piece of her was going to break down.
Courage, she gathers up in dark times, you'd probably have nightmares of.
Ambitious, so much, she gives the surroundings livelihood.
Delicate, when times demand it.
Stubborn, when she knows she's right. You know then, no shit's taken here.

I don't mind giving her all that she stands in need for. That she deserves.
Cause she is exceptional, she is exclusive. She is so much more than what you see. She has so much more to her than you can envisage.
And since I can't wait to tell her how much she means to me, 
I go the mirror and tell her,
"God! I'm falling in love with you."

Comments