Found what you seeked?




It's unsettling
 that every boy I talk to seems to resemble you; but even more so when you still seem way different than each one out there.

The other night we lay side by side, under the exceptional sky. The street light shed generous brightness upon our faces. It was a cold night. I snuggled a little closer to you. Suddenly, what came into you; you jumped into abrupt motion here and there and in a fraction of second, your face was inches away from mine. Expecting the obvious, I shut my eyes. But I'd forgotten, you were never obvious.
"Aa! Don't shut them?! Look right at me."
Confused, I did.

"Okay, now look somewhere else."
"What?!"
"Just do it?"
"K."
Still confused, I did.

You made me exercise almost a twenty times. Smiling everytime I looked into your eyes.
You never told me by yourself what it was that you seeked. You never did.
Until yesterday out of nowhere, I read the random post from a random page on my feed.

Did you see it?
Did my eyes tell you what you looked for?
I guess I'm looking for answers myself. For 'our' time seems like another life now. And I look for answers in our texts, emails, DM's, pictures and call recordings, to no avail.
Perhaps, my eyes might have told you the truth I never could.

Comments